This is what I do when I get home from work. Hang with Reagan... that's pretty much it.
He doesn't want to go down for naps when I'm home... WATCH
------------------
--------------
Okay, I need everyone to call Kelly and tell her that this is a good idea. Here's why...
This is a 1984 Honda Magna for sale in our neighborhood. I saw it when Kelly, Reagan, Maggie and I went for a neighborhood walk. (Huh... she hasn't asked me to go for a walk since. lol) The bike will be an even trade for a gun and 5 hours of me helping this guy pack his moving truck. Easy investment right? It comes with a new seat cover and it has a clean record of maintenance at the Honda dealership. I could flip the bike for $1500-$1800. It needs a good cleaning and a new battery. I would take off the back seat and remove the windshield. Not a bad deal right? All I need now is for Kelly to come around. lol ... no seriously.
--------------
Isn't it ironic that Obama's logo is very similar to the sleep button on Mac computers? "Go to sleep America, as I radically destroy America and implement socialist / marxist agendas." You are probably saying "...Wow Matthew, that was a negative turn...It started off
super positive, then it just got crazy."
Until Next Time...
- MHS




No comments:
Post a Comment