Thursday, August 9, 2012

New Cabinet Hardware & Microwave (updated)

Cabinet Hardware Update:



I got these silver cabinet nobs at the Habitat for Humanity Restore for a little over $1 a piece. They are replacing the gold nasty plastic nobs. 

We are going to refinish the cabinets, but I was eager to see these installed first.



 Before (Left);      After (Right)


Before (Left);      After (Right)


Before (Left);      After (Right)


We are possibly going to order new handles for the kitchen cabinets from IKEA. I like these... 



Purchased Appliance & Fixtures:



I got this GE oven vent microwave on Craigslist for $85. It is like new and it comes with the mounting bracket. A brand new one goes for over $300


The color isn't as golden as it really is... this will go above the kitchen in an L-shape


This will go above our kitchen table


This fan was not like this when we bought it. It was at Lowes hanging up (display item) and we bought it for 50% off! 


The bottom light will go above the foyer. The two boxes on top are going to replace the outdoor porch lights. It looks a lot bigger in person.

Reagan likes the new items...


No comments:

Post a Comment